Otto Schmanesky & Sons Monuments & Cemetary Markers
Statues, Monuments and Grave Stones
Home About Schmanesky Monuments General Information Monuments & Markers FAQ Contact Schemansky Monuments
The story of Schemansky Sons Monuments begins all the way back in 1883. Originally located off of Gratiot Avenue near downtown Detroit, the Schemansky craftsman helped create some of the beautiful statuary and stonework of many historical downtown districts.

In the early1940s, we moved to our current location on Van Dyke Avenue. From then through the present day, our family has been committed to the purpose of serving our community with compassion and integrity ideals synonymous with the Schemansky name.

We have been honored to work on monuments for Detroiters from all walks of life, including those of Father Solanis and many others.
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
 

Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments
Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments

Schemansky Sons Monuments

If you would like to know more or have inquiries about any of our offerings, feel free to contact us online or by telephone at (313) 365-5390.

© 2004 Otto Schmanesky Sons Monuments. All Rights Reserved. | SEO Web Development: Tell Vision Networks